Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dataport Problems
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
mercedes85219
Dataport keeps freezing when trying to download orders from the storefront. But, only on this machine. It's worked up until right this minute. When I try to download them from another machine, there's no problem. I restarted the machine and tried again. Nothing. Any suggestions?
purplekitty
QUOTE (mercedes85219 @ Jul 6 2004, 01:39 PM)
Dataport keeps freezing when trying to download orders from the storefront. But, only on this machine. It's worked up until right this minute. When I try to download them from another machine, there's no problem. I restarted the machine and tried again. Nothing. Any suggestions?

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. I found out that my firewall was the problem. Not sure why it all of a sudden stopped working. Maybe some kind of automatic update. I added dataport to the list of things to allow and haven't had a problem since.

If it isn't something like that for you, email Charles. He should be able to help.
mercedes85219
Thanx Kitty. It actually turned out to be that one of the guys in shipping went in and changed the 'Set Proxy' to read ORDER ORDER ORDER ORDER.

Again, thanx anyways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.