Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shop Cart Help Page
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
mitchellalan
i had xenu run through my site and it found a page called "cart-help.asp"

I hadn't seen that before...
How does one get to that page, from the shopping cart?
How can I edit it? It's full of monstersmile.gif promotion at the bottom....

"MonsterCommerce shopping cart software powers this online store. MonsterCommerce offers small business information and a comparison shopping marketplace. MC's e-commerce software solutions include shopping carts for building your e-business, website promotion to earn top 10 placement in search engines and logo design. MC also offers merchant accounts for accepting secure online payments, e-commerce web hosting and a cheap domain name registration service. "

Seems like I saw the ability to edit that page somewhere, but now I cant find it!

Thank you!
sleggtools
go to admin section;

-site information

--site wide settings

---site rules

---disable cart help link - (choose YES)
Brad
Hello -

go to admin section;

-site information

--site wide settings

---site rules

---disable cart help link - (choose YES)

That's exactly right sleggtools. What that disables is the header image above your shopping cart display that says 'Shopping Cart' (usually on the left or right hand side of your site).

Seems like I saw the ability to edit that page somewhere, but now I cant find it!

You can't edit the cart-help.asp page, but everything you see there is basically just a large image. You can edit this image and use it on a page that you create, such as a custom HTML page.

Hope this helps!! smile.gif

Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.