Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Listing Similar Products
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
lightingforyou
Hi
How would i begin to list similar products when my inventory will soon be over 5000 items (enough to drive me insane lol) any quicker way then to manually look and do each one?
also is there ANY way to set it so that if i list an item as similar to another the other item will also be similar to the first item automaticly?
thanks very much!!!
-Ray
crashingflwrgrl
If you are talking about up-loading a bunch of products and are looking for an easy way...I would suggest monstersmile.gif Dataport.

Contact monstersmile.gif for more info on using this feature.

If this is not what you are talking about would you mind clarifying? Thanks.

Beautiful lighting by the way! aok.gif
crashingflwrgrl
I think I got it...your talking about "related products"?? If so, there is no way to "automatically" add these (as far as I know). It must be done on a per product basis.....sux...I know blink.gif
srg
dataport!!!!! smile.gif
Brad
Hi All -

As far as product management goes... Dataport is definitely the way to go thumbsup.gif It's free for the first month, so it doesn't hurt to give it a try, especially if you'll be updating thousands of products.

You can find more info on Dataport here.

And you can download the actual tool here.

For related products.... there isn't a way to have it done automatically like that, but you can setup related products through Dataport as well.... might help to speed things up a bit smile.gif
srg
For related products.... there isn't a way to have it done automatically like that, but you can setup related products through Dataport as well.... might help to speed things up a bit

We are re-doing our related products this week via dataport. Very simple this way...I just give a 3 column spreadsheet to sales to fill in related product numbers next to products and add back to the product spreadsheet and upload. Unbelievably easier than going product by product to make changes.

thescrapbin
When you add the first item, you can hit clone and it will make a duplicate of that item.. then go in and change the few features you wish.

Worked for me!

Hope that helps!

Maria
The ScrapBin
'Your source for Scrapbook Embellishments'
Wholesale/Retail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.