Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reset Button When Using Advanced Variants
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
mcsmiths
What is it? It shows up on the product description page under the variant choices. Will customers see this button?
Theredzone
I looked around on my site and yours and are not too sure what you mean by the reset button? Could you go further?
mcsmiths
Look here:
http://66.216.117.117/index.asp?PageAction...PROD&ProdID=371

In the Product Options section, under the drop down list where you choose the bedding size. Do you see it?
purplespider1
The reset button just sets the choice back to the default. In that case its the size of the bedding. It's kind of a redundant option but doesn't hurt anything.
mcsmiths
The reset button just sets the choice back to the default. In that case its the size of the bedding. It's kind of a redundant option but doesn't hurt anything.

Oh, I get it. So, for example, if a customer chooses King, they can click the Reset button and wait for the window to refresh back to Twin displaying instead of just clicking Twin.

Um, is there an option I can set somewhere to remove this reset button?
mitchellalan
Julie,
did you ever find out how to remove the reset button? it seems very confusing to customers.
naturally, they'll want to click that button after making their selections instead of the add to cart button!
did you figure out a way around this? like adding some text to explain it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.