Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I Get Current Forums?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
aoeartworld
Did I miss some email or announcement? Have these forums become obsolete? I don't see many recent answers and certainly two of my questions are answered. Were the forums moved somewhere else?
Monster Support Director
QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 9 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Did I miss some email or announcement? Have these forums become obsolete? I don't see many recent answers and certainly two of my questions are answered. Were the forums moved somewhere else?

Forums.networksolutions.com is where the newer forums are located. You can also get there from your account manager.

Chris
dpcmichele
QUOTE(monstersmile.gif Support Director @ Aug 9 2009, 08:06 PM) *

Forums.networksolutions.com is where the newer forums are located. You can also get there from your account manager.

Chris

Can we get on there if we still have V4? How do I get a username/password then?
geoi310
QUOTE(monstersmile.gif Support Director @ Aug 9 2009, 10:06 PM) *

Chris

I don't see how to get to the new forums from the account manager.
If I click on the support tab and then go to a specific forum, it asks for a name and pass.

geoi310
QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 9 2009, 01:09 PM) *

Thanks to other users who pointed out that NS has started a new forum for merchants impacted by the data breech.
It's here:
http://forums.careandprotect.com/index.php...ack-discussion/

Is says to create an account in the NS account manager, but I don't see that option anywhere...

There's also some info up on the blog at careandprotec.com as well. You have to register for a name and pass and they will grant access right away. There I found that they reset the countdown timer once for the transuion notifcation. We are suppose to receive notice 3 days before transunion will send the letters to customers, etc. The blog is closed for new comments.

Hope that helps.

They should put a link to the blog and new forum on the account dashboard...

aoeartworld
QUOTE(monstersmile.gif Support Director @ Aug 9 2009, 11:06 PM) *

Chris

Thanks Chris. Since I can't get there from my admin panel, I'm assuming it's the netsol acct page. This must be why my other questions have gone unanswered. If a notice wasn't posted on the admin panels of us still on v4, maybe that should be considered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.