Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paypal Update
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > Merchant Accounts
aoeartworld
We received a notice from paypal that their Payflow gateway service is updated and starting 9/1/09 will no longer support outdated Payflow Pro SSDK versions 2.xx, 3.xx, 4.0x and 4.1x. Transactions after this date will fail. They ask that the "web developers update integration to an sdk version 4.3+ or to our direct HTTPS interface as soon as possible."

Is this being done by monstersmile.gif? Is it something we have to do? Please advise.
aoeartworld
QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 7 2009, 01:02 PM) *
We received a notice from paypal that their Payflow gateway service is updated and starting 9/1/09 will no longer support outdated Payflow Pro SSDK versions 2.xx, 3.xx, 4.0x and 4.1x. Transactions after this date will fail. They ask that the "web developers update integration to an sdk version 4.3+ or to our direct HTTPS interface as soon as possible."

Is this being done by monstersmile.gif? Is it something we have to do? Please advise.

An update. I still have not heard from anyone associated with monstersmile.gif commerce/ net sol as far as the software being paypal pro current. I did however receive an email from a paypal rep saying they looked at our website transactions and the software being used is NOT current version. They referred me to monstercommerce/netsol and said if it was not updated by Aug 31, our transactions from the website would fail.

Can anyone at mc/ns answer this question???

Have tried to get to new forums with no success. Also posted a request about that elsewhere.
ddavis - MC Team
You don't need to do anything. We will be updating our paypal integration before 9/1.
aoeartworld
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 11 2009, 10:38 AM) *
You don't need to do anything. We will be updating our paypal integration before 9/1.

thanks. have forwarded this to the site owner. Now, can you tell me how to register for the new forums? My log in doesn't work over there.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 11 2009, 05:28 PM) *
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 11 2009, 10:38 AM) *

thanks. have forwarded this to the site owner. Now, can you tell me how to register for the new forums? My log in doesn't work over there.

Send me a PM with the username you want. Keep in mind that the other forums are for the new version of the software so if you ask version 4 questions there you will most likely be given a link to this forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.