Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I View Forum Threads Inline?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
totlcomp
It seems there was an update to the forum software, and now responses to a topic are not shown inline, they're threaded with only the selected reply showing. Is there any way to change this back? I've already tried from my Control Panel > Board Settings and can't find an option for thread view.

Thanks.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(totlcomp @ Apr 28 2009, 11:39 AM) *
It seems there was an update to the forum software, and now responses to a topic are not shown inline, they're threaded with only the selected reply showing. Is there any way to change this back? I've already tried from my Control Panel > Board Settings and can't find an option for thread view.

Thanks.

We haven't updated the forum software recently that I am aware of. Threads are displaying for me in the way they always have.
totlcomp
It's not a huge deal, but this is how they display for me now. I can't view an entire conversation inline:

ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(totlcomp @ Apr 28 2009, 11:46 AM) *
It's not a huge deal, but this is how they display for me now. I can't view an entire conversation inline:

Click "Options" at the top of this thread (right under Reply and New Topic) and switch display mode to "Standard"
totlcomp
embarassed.gif (slightly embarrased). Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.