Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I Set Up The Store So Customers Don't Have To Enter A Cc?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
Jason Thompson
Hello MC Folks!

We would like to set up a new MC store for our Wholesale customers. It would be an exact copy of our retail direct-to-consumer site, but with some options removed (how to use, blog, etc).

The sites would be identical to begin with - different graphics, same products - with just a 50% reduction in cost.

My question: How can we set up checkout so our customers have the option of either paying by credit card at the time of sale, or selecting a net-30 option?

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Jason
MC Team - Eddie
QUOTE(Jason Thompson @ Apr 6 2009, 11:33 AM) *
Hello MC Folks!

We would like to set up a new MC store for our Wholesale customers. It would be an exact copy of our retail direct-to-consumer site, but with some options removed (how to use, blog, etc).

The sites would be identical to begin with - different graphics, same products - with just a 50% reduction in cost.

My question: How can we set up checkout so our customers have the option of either paying by credit card at the time of sale, or selecting a net-30 option?

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Jason

You could setup a customer payment type names anything you'd like and have them enter the information needed. Checkout >> Custom Payment Manager in the 4x platform.
Jason Thompson
Thank you! I'll post here again after I try this.

Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.