Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Google Processing Fees
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
BamaCat
Google takes fees now, right? I can't seem to find where I can get the total amount of fees Google charged for last year, for my taxes? Anyone know how?
thanks!
BamaCat
I looked at a couple of returns that I had to give through Google, and it looks like G takes 2% of sales.

I guess I'll have to add up my G sales for the year individually, then take 2% of that for my merchant fee deduction on taxes. Anyone remember what date they started charging the fees?
macrick
QUOTE(BamaCat @ Feb 9 2009, 11:19 PM) *
I looked at a couple of returns that I had to give through Google, and it looks like G takes 2% of sales.

I guess I'll have to add up my G sales for the year individually, then take 2% of that for my merchant fee deduction on taxes. Anyone remember what date they started charging the fees?

They started on 1/1/2008. There may be a way to get a total fees within the Google Checkout reports page. Have you looked?
moshi-moshi
QUOTE(BamaCat @ Feb 8 2009, 04:38 PM) *
Google takes fees now, right? I can't seem to find where I can get the total amount of fees Google charged for last year, for my taxes? Anyone know how?
thanks!

Hey there,

I believe the place to see this is on the payouts tab in your G checkout. You may want to cross reference with your adwords campaign if you ran one last year since G would give you back the processing fees if you had adwords running. Hope this helps.

p.s. our friend's son loves the solar system mobile we gave him for his b-day!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.