Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error Message When Accessing My Admin Panel...
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
ecomm45
I receive the following error at least one daily when accessing my admin panel...

----

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/admin/main.asp, line 0

----

This error message began after my site moved servers about a month ago. I've contacted MC approx 7-10 times in the last month to advise of the problem. They too are able to pull up the error on their end. A reset of the server resolves the issue. But, the problem remains.

I keep being informed by MC that "my problem is being escalated to the operation steam". Well, its been a month a no resolution. Anyone here experience this issue, and if so, how did you address it with monstersmile.gif?

Thanks.
ecomm45
Update: I spoke to a very helpful tech support rep this morning, who is providing personal attention to the matter. Lets hope the issue gets resolved soon.

QUOTE(ecomm45 @ Jan 23 2009, 02:35 PM) *
I receive the following error at least one daily when accessing my admin panel...

----

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/admin/main.asp, line 0

----

This error message began after my site moved servers about a month ago. I've contacted MC approx 7-10 times in the last month to advise of the problem. They too are able to pull up the error on their end. A reset of the server resolves the issue. But, the problem remains.

I keep being informed by MC that "my problem is being escalated to the operation steam". Well, its been a month a no resolution. Anyone here experience this issue, and if so, how did you address it with monstersmile.gif?

Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.