Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make A Page For File Download
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
Jason Moore
Hi guys, I am trying to make a page or a file download to allow my wholesalers access to pictures without a watermark. (Which I currently use for the public because everyone was stealing my pics) I have the non watermarked pictures uploaded in a folder, but listing 600 pics would take forever. Any ideas?
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(Jason Moore @ Jan 9 2009, 03:02 PM) *
Hi guys, I am trying to make a page or a file download to allow my wholesalers access to pictures without a watermark. (Which I currently use for the public because everyone was stealing my pics) I have the non watermarked pictures uploaded in a folder, but listing 600 pics would take forever. Any ideas?

You could zip them.
Jason Moore
Zip them, and then how would I let the wholesale customers get them? I am trying to make this as easy as possible.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(Jason Moore @ Jan 9 2009, 03:19 PM) *
Zip them, and then how would I let the wholesale customers get them? I am trying to make this as easy as possible.

Give them a link to the zip, or a link to a page that links to the zip. Just don't link to the page in your storefront navigation and only the customers you tell about it will know about it.
Jason Moore
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Jan 9 2009, 05:14 PM) *

Give them a link to the zip, or a link to a page that links to the zip. Just don't link to the page in your storefront navigation and only the customers you tell about it will know about it.

I tried this, but it gives me a page saying "you not authorized to view this page".
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(Jason Moore @ Jan 9 2009, 04:22 PM) *

I tried this, but it gives me a page saying "you not authorized to view this page".

Please call tech support for assistance with this 888-252-3266
Jason Moore
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Jan 9 2009, 05:31 PM) *
QUOTE(Jason Moore @ Jan 9 2009, 04:22 PM) *

Please call tech support for assistance with this 888-252-3266

I see what I was doing wrong. Thank you so much for your help!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.