Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Shipping On Order Over $30
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
ktcwi
Hi!
I am trying to do two different promotions. 1 is to have free shipping on orders over $30. 2 is to have a discount buy one get one half off. I know that discount codes could do both of these but customers can only enter 1 discount code per checkout but I would like them to be able to take advantage of both. I am hoping there is a way to do either one or both of these promotions without discount codes either with shipping options, advanced product options, or product quantity discounts. BTW I have version 4.

Any help I would greatly appreciate!!!

steve1855
QUOTE(ktcwi @ Nov 25 2008, 06:02 PM) *
Hi!
I am trying to do two different promotions. 1 is to have free shipping on orders over $30. 2 is to have a discount buy one get one half off. I know that discount codes could do both of these but customers can only enter 1 discount code per checkout but I would like them to be able to take advantage of both. I am hoping there is a way to do either one or both of these promotions without discount codes either with shipping options, advanced product options, or product quantity discounts. BTW I have version 4.

Any help I would greatly appreciate!!!

There is no way to enter two discount codes on one order. You can set up the free shipping perameter through the shipping tab which will give them the option to select it at checkout. They can enter the discount code for the BOGO offer and this should accomplish what you are trying to do.

Steve
South Of The Red.net
ktcwi

There is no way to enter two discount codes on one order. You can set up the free shipping perameter through the shipping tab which will give them the option to select it at checkout. They can enter the discount code for the BOGO offer and this should accomplish what you are trying to do.

Steve
South Of The Red.net
[/quote]

Thanks for your response. That is how I have it set up now but its just kind of complicated. I thought that there was a way for the free shipping to automatically come up once the shopping cart reaches a certain number but it seems like they still have to select "free shipping". I don't run into that when I shop online at most stores. I set it up using the custom shipping options... is that what you were referring to?

I also run into the issue that more than one product has the bogo offer so if someone buys 2 of item a and 2 of item b they still only get to enter one discount code and therefore they miss out on the offer?? there has to be another way... anyone have a bogo offer using quantity discounts or other ideas?? Please let me know!

Kate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.