Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 Month Coupon Refused From Server Outage
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
msff
Hey guys
I got a coupon code for the server outage back in Feb. All of our pic files were lost and most were not backed up so a lot of work to be done.. Now I was never told the coupon should be redeemed in a certain time. I was only told it's good for 6 months of the new verson 7. Now I'm trying to redeem the coupon I got invalid message and MC is playing hard ball refusing to re-issue the coupon.

Just not cool... bash.gif

Anyone got similar treatment?
macrick
QUOTE(msff @ Sep 26 2008, 03:44 AM) *
Hey guys
I got a coupon code for the server outage back in Feb. All of our pic files were lost and most were not backed up so a lot of work to be done.. Now I was never told the coupon should be redeemed in a certain time. I was only told it's good for 6 months of the new verson 7. Now I'm trying to redeem the coupon I got invalid message and MC is playing hard ball refusing to re-issue the coupon.

Thats BS, sorry to hear it, assuming it went down like you said it went down.
Monster Support Director
Hey guys

I am not sure to what you are referring. Anything like that would have to be approved through me and this is the first I've heard of "hard ball" on that issue.

Please contact me.

Chris
msff
I am not sure to what you are referring. Anything like that would have to be approved through me and this is the first I've heard of "hard ball" on that issue.

Please contact me.

Chris

Thanks Chris
I sent you a private message with a couple of old emails attached showing the ticket trail. Please let me know if the 6 month coupon will be re-issued. We have been pretty happy with MC customer support & service up until this point.
Regards
msff
QUOTE(monstersmile.gif Support Director @ Sep 27 2008, 05:58 AM) *
Hey guys

Please contact me.

Chris

Chris,
I haven't heard back from you regarding this issue. Are you there? Did you receive my pvt msg containing all the emails from MC support?
I need to have this issue resolved soon.

msff
Hi guys
Just to show my complaint is genuine and MC for some reason is still not doing anything to resolve the issue. Here's the original response ticket below.

ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(msff @ Oct 1 2008, 07:02 PM) *
Hi guys
Just to show my complaint is genuine and MC for some reason is still not doing anything to resolve the issue. Here's the original response ticket below.

Don't post tickets in the forum. I'll ping Chris to see what is up.
msff
Hi guys,
So far after weeks of waiting for a response from MC I still have not received a follow up from anyone. This level of customer service is really eroding my confidence and will most likely be factored in when we consider whether to renew the shopping cart service.

I'm giving MC one last chance to fix this. I have been more patient than all our customers we have encountered.
Monster Support Director
QUOTE(msff @ Oct 14 2008, 12:34 AM) *
Hi guys,
So far after weeks of waiting for a response from MC I still have not received a follow up from anyone. This level of customer service is really eroding my confidence and will most likely be factored in when we consider whether to renew the shopping cart service.

I'm giving MC one last chance to fix this. I have been more patient than all our customers we have encountered.

I am already working on this for you as I indicated previously. You are welcome to contact me directly again as opposed to calling out your individual situation in the forums. I appreciate your frustrating experience and have every desire and willingness to help you.

Chris
msff
Hi Chris,
I tried to reply your email but apparently I can't send emails using my email account. I tried using a different account from our domain but that didn't work either. I'm hoping this happened because the billing cycle has occurred a month early and it failed w/o a current credit card. I do need to get this coupon code you promised me in your previous email so I can renew the shopping cart service.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.