Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remove Border
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
jrcoleman
Has anyone figured out how to remove the border on the product listing pages? When I click a link it brings up the list of products relating to that group, the list is setup in a table with a box (border?) around each product. I want to get rid of this border.

I tried manipulating every class and id on the view source page but nothing seems to be getting rid of the box.

Thanks
MC Team - Eddie
QUOTE(jrcoleman @ Sep 9 2008, 01:45 PM) *
Has anyone figured out how to remove the border on the product listing pages? When I click a link it brings up the list of products relating to that group, the list is setup in a table with a box (border?) around each product. I want to get rid of this border.

I tried manipulating every class and id on the view source page but nothing seems to be getting rid of the box.

Thanks

CODE
td.product-list-item-container {border: 0px;}
jrcoleman
CODE

[/quote]

That almost worked. It took the border away from the alternating rows, but each "second" row still has the box. You can see it here: http://02b9114.netsolstores.com/bags-zipperless.aspx

Thanks
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(jrcoleman @ Sep 9 2008, 02:17 PM) *
CODE

Also add this:
td.product-list-item-container-alt {border:0px;}
jrcoleman
Perfect. Thank You!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.