Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headline Page
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
ColoradoMiniatures
since migrations are on hold until 2009, how do i disable the headline page that i'm confronted with everytime i log into my admin panel? previously, those headline pages would be coded with a "click here to not see this message next time" button, but this headline page (dated August 19th) has no such disable feature.
macrick
QUOTE(ColoradoMiniatures @ Aug 29 2008, 12:28 PM) *
since migrations are on hold until 2009, how do i disable the headline page that i'm confronted with everytime i log into my admin panel? previously, those headline pages would be coded with a "click here to not see this message next time" button, but this headline page (dated August 19th) has no such disable feature.

Say What, Migrations on Hold? I hadn't seen that bit of news

If you are talking about disabling the headline in the admin panel, that is something you can not effect. It is NetSOL managed.
ColoradoMiniatures
QUOTE(macrick @ Aug 29 2008, 10:33 AM) *

If you are talking about disabling the headline in the admin panel, that is something you can not effect. It is NetSOL managed.

if you haven't migrated, you can now wait until early 2009. if you are in the middle of migrating, you can choose to proceed or stop and wait until early 2009. if you have already migrated, then you're done.

somebody at network solutions needs to be reminded to globally disable that headline page.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(ColoradoMiniatures @ Aug 29 2008, 12:45 PM) *
QUOTE(macrick @ Aug 29 2008, 10:33 AM) *

if you haven't migrated, you can now wait until early 2009. if you are in the middle of migrating, you can choose to proceed or stop and wait until early 2009. if you have already migrated, then you're done.

somebody at network solutions needs to be reminded to globally disable that headline page.

We have now been reminded. It'll be coming down shortly. Thanks
cnmor
Dave - is Brian in today? I sent him a PM and just want to make sure he's there. Otherwise I will be copying a pasting it to you. bigsmile.gif

Thanks in advance for removing that page.

And I love the jazz music while on hold!
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(cnmor @ Aug 29 2008, 01:00 PM) *
Dave - is Brian in today? I sent him a PM and just want to make sure he's there. Otherwise I will be copying a pasting it to you. bigsmile.gif

Thanks in advance for removing that page.

And I love the jazz music while on hold!

Brian doesn't come in until later in the day. If you want to PM me that is fine
zachhulk
Why are the putting it on hold... or better yet what did they discover was wrong?
ArcoJedi
QUOTE(zachhulk @ Aug 30 2008, 01:22 AM) *
Why are the putting it on hold... or better yet what did they discover was wrong?
We've gone over this in detail in other threads. But in short the answer to "what was discovered?" is NOTHING. Nothing is really wrong with migration or version 7. However, the extra flood of calls from clients in the middle of migration or anticipating migration has reached a point that technical support has fallen behind where we like to have our quality service level. "Newness" is the only overarching reason for these. The delay is certainly good news for our clients that need help and do not have time to wait on hold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.