Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remove Indent
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
zachhulk
I have tried some css to remove the indent for the categories and link section of the site, but I have been unable to. I was able to align the products section correctly, but can't for the categories. I want the categories and the links section to look like the featured product section which is butted against the left column. How do I do that? Thanks for your help in advance, Zach from novelty t-shirts, superhero t-shirts, and family guy t-shirts
zachhulk
Anyone???
AndyT - MC
You probably want some level of padding there, it is currently 15px and could probably be dropped down to 5px and still look good:

CODE
ul.module-list { padding-left: 5px }
zachhulk
QUOTE(AndyT - MC @ Sep 2 2008, 03:08 AM) *
You probably want some level of padding there, it is currently 15px and could probably be dropped down to 5px and still look good:

CODE

How can you make the subcategories tighter from top to bottom once the submenu drops? I tried li.selected { padding: 5px } but it didn't do anything other than create a space between wwe t-shirts and clothing for women. Also how do we make the alt tags appear in the left hand column? Thanks
zachhulk
QUOTE(zachhulk @ Sep 5 2008, 02:44 AM) *
QUOTE(AndyT - MC @ Sep 2 2008, 03:08 AM) *

CODE

How can you make the subcategories tighter from top to bottom once the submenu drops? I tried li.selected { padding: 5px } but it didn't do anything other than create a space between wwe t-shirts and clothing for women. Also how do we make the alt tags appear in the left hand column? Thanks

Anyone know how to do this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.