Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remove
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
zachhulk
I have been unable to remove the H3 tag from the related items section. The current text says "You may also be interested in... " I know if you leave that blank that nothing shows up except an empty header tag in the source code, but I want to make that just a normal tag (a p or div tag) and not a header. How do I do that? Also how do you center the category header tags. Mine are aligned left and I want to make them center? Thanks for your help, Zach from Simpsons t-shirts and gifts
MartiniGuy
QUOTE(zachhulk @ Aug 22 2008, 08:16 PM) *
I have been unable to remove the H3 tag from the related items section. The current text says "You may also be interested in... " I know if you leave that blank that nothing shows up except an empty header tag in the source code, but I want to make that just a normal tag (a p or div tag) and not a header. How do I do that? Also how do you center the category header tags. Mine are aligned left and I want to make them center? Thanks for your help, Zach from Simpsons t-shirts and gifts

Hey teesnthings.
If you are talking about V7, I think that the only way you'll be able to do that is to style your H3 tags. You might want to add a custom css page that will override the default css of the site to style the tag (your custom will be executed after the default). I doubt if you can "remove" or "replace" an area that an H3 would show up in the structure. If there is a way, Id love to hear it!

As far as centering the category tags - I dont have a direct solution, but I would bet that its controlled by adding margin in the correct declaration somewhere in the default css.

Good luck with all of this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.