Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emails Down For Nearly 2 Days, Help
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
BDiligent
Hi. Is there any way to find out if the email issues we are having is being worked on? Yes, we have submitted a ticket, but after 1 1/2 days, the ticket status has not changed, just says "assigned".

We understand the tech staff is very busy lately with the migration and all, but I was told our emails and site should remain the same without issue until our scheduled migration date of 8/26 (we have not migrated yet).

For the past couple days, we have experienced much inconsistencies with our email and all day yesterday, up until now, we are not getting current emails. The emails we do get are from a full day ago or longer, so it seems that maybe something is choking the server we are hosted on.

I'm on hold now with tech support (also 2 times yesterday) and each time I'm on hold about 30 min, is this normal ?

We're not sure what to do, but we can't afford not being able to communicate with our customers for much longer. Anyone else having email issues? Would anyone advise to have our emails hosted elsewhere, keeping our website and emails with separate companies?

Thank you.
Monster Support Director
QUOTE(BDiligent @ Aug 21 2008, 12:12 PM) *
Hi. Is there any way to find out if the email issues we are having is being worked on? Yes, we have submitted a ticket, but after 1 1/2 days, the ticket status has not changed, just says "assigned".

We understand the tech staff is very busy lately with the migration and all, but I was told our emails and site should remain the same without issue until our scheduled migration date of 8/26 (we have not migrated yet).

For the past couple days, we have experienced much inconsistencies with our email and all day yesterday, up until now, we are not getting current emails. The emails we do get are from a full day ago or longer, so it seems that maybe something is choking the server we are hosted on.

I'm on hold now with tech support (also 2 times yesterday) and each time I'm on hold about 30 min, is this normal ?

We're not sure what to do, but we can't afford not being able to communicate with our customers for much longer. Anyone else having email issues? Would anyone advise to have our emails hosted elsewhere, keeping our website and emails with separate companies?

Thank you.

A 30 minute hold time is absolutely abnormal but right now it is the rule because so many customers are calling us with questions, concerns, or feedback. PM me your ticket # and I'll get someone to look at it. We literally have everyone on staff helping on the phones (from the newest support rep to the most tenured supervisor) and we're really trying to help in the best way we can.

If your site hasn't completed final migration, I do not see any reason why your mail wouldn't work, but again PM the ticket # and I will have it looked at.

Best,

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.