Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V7 Inventory Quantities
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
boatersoutlet
We never used the live inventory function on v4 to track our inventory. When we were migrated all of our products have a negative quantity on hand. The default setting in v7 is too display an "out of stock" message when you are out of stock. I know you can switch it to not show this, but can I do it globally to all products or do I have to do it individually to each product? Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again! thumbsup.gif
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(boatersoutlet @ Aug 20 2008, 04:13 PM) *
We never used the live inventory function on v4 to track our inventory. When we were migrated all of our products have a negative quantity on hand. The default setting in v7 is too display an "out of stock" message when you are out of stock. I know you can switch it to not show this, but can I do it globally to all products or do I have to do it individually to each product? Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again! thumbsup.gif

The global setting is at Operations > Settings > Products > "Display products if not in stock"
boatersoutlet
Got it, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.