Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shorter Checkout Pages
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
glowshiftbrad
Is there anyway to shorten the checkout. Its currently set to

1. Customer Information
2. Shipping & Coupons
3. Review & Payment
4. Confirm Order

We use to have the 2 step checkout in verision 4. We did a study and found an 5% Increase with converisions on a shorter checkout.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(glowshiftbrad @ Aug 7 2008, 09:57 AM) *
Is there anyway to shorten the checkout. Its currently set to

1. Customer Information
2. Shipping & Coupons
3. Review & Payment
4. Confirm Order

We use to have the 2 step checkout in verision 4. We did a study and found an 5% Increase with converisions on a shorter checkout.

There is not currently a way to change the number of checkout steps.
heartland
can we turn off the options for "coupons"? I don't really like it when a customer calls wanting to know "how they can get one"?
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(heartland @ Aug 7 2008, 11:05 AM) *
can we turn off the options for "coupons"? I don't really like it when a customer calls wanting to know "how they can get one"?

This field only displays if you have discounts configured that use a code. If you remove those discounts, the field is removed.
heartland
wonderful, thanks
heartland
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 7 2008, 11:09 AM) *

This field only displays if you have discounts configured that use a code. If you remove those discounts, the field is removed.

Dave...I don't have any discount codes and the fields are still displaying! lookout.gif Help!
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(heartland @ Aug 13 2008, 08:46 PM) *
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 7 2008, 11:09 AM) *

Dave...I don't have any discount codes and the fields are still displaying! lookout.gif Help!

Can you post or PM me a link to your version 7 site? I'll take a look. Thanks
heartland
thanks Dave...I'll send it to you....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.