Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G00gle Payment Setting In Base
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
BamaCat
I noticed that when I upload my file for Base, g00gle checkout payment option is unchecked (near the bottom of the edit page). I can't find anywhere to edit this for all my items and I obviously can't go through 900+ items and check the individually.

Under "Payments" when you go in to edit a product individually, you see this:

(checkbox is unchecked here) Accept payments through Google Checkout
(You will sign up once you publish your item.)

I'm not sure if this just means you check the box if you haven't actually signed up for G checkout, or if this should somehow automatically be checked for each item since I have a G checkout account?

Is there some universal setting for this, or doesn't it matter? Thanks!
heartland
QUOTE(BamaCat @ Jul 21 2008, 07:21 PM) *
I noticed that when I upload my file for Base, g00gle checkout payment option is unchecked (near the bottom of the edit page). I can't find anywhere to edit this for all my items and I obviously can't go through 900+ items and check the individually.

Under "Payments" when you go in to edit a product individually, you see this:

(checkbox is unchecked here) Accept payments through Google Checkout
(You will sign up once you publish your item.)

I'm not sure if this just means you check the box if you haven't actually signed up for G checkout, or if this should somehow automatically be checked for each item since I have a G checkout account?

Is there some universal setting for this, or doesn't it matter? Thanks!

Bama...not sure if this helps, but I actually have Google Checkout as a payment option (along with Visa, MC, etc) in my datafeed, therefore all of the items I'm selling will show the Google checkout badge. Did I help at all? huh.gif
BamaCat
That did it, that's what I didn't have included in my upload file. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.