Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple Add To Cart Buttons Per Page In V7?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
CBruckner
Hello monstersmile.gifs -

I was wondering if v7 adds the functionality to have multiple ADD TO CART buttons on a single product page.

For example, we might have several related products appended to the "featured" product. It would be ideal to have ADD TO CART buttons by those related product thumbnails.

I know this functionality does not exist in v4.

Thanks!
CB

ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(CBruckner @ Jun 30 2008, 12:31 AM) *
Hello monstersmile.gifs -

I was wondering if v7 adds the functionality to have multiple ADD TO CART buttons on a single product page.

For example, we might have several related products appended to the "featured" product. It would be ideal to have ADD TO CART buttons by those related product thumbnails.

I know this functionality does not exist in v4.

Thanks!
CB

Related products in version 7 have add to cart buttons.
cnmor
V4 has add to cart for related products. It also has quick order where an entire categories items are listed and the customer can buy several different items with one click. Here is an example from my version 4 site. https://www.cablesnmor.com/index.asp?PageAc...mp;Category=272

I hope this feature still exist in v7.
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(cnmor @ Jun 30 2008, 10:18 AM) *
V4 has add to cart for related products. It also has quick order where an entire categories items are listed and the customer can buy several different items with one click. Here is an example from my version 4 site. https://www.cablesnmor.com/index.asp?PageAc...mp;Category=272

I hope this feature still exist in v7.

Quickorder exists in version 7 as a draw function.
CBruckner
Thanks for the replies.

Cnmor - looks good. I've not seen that feature (i.e., Quick Order) to enable buttons on Category pages. I'll look into that and any points in the right direction would be appreciated.

CB

cnmor
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Jun 30 2008, 08:26 AM) *
Quickorder exists in version 7 as a draw function.

I was looking at the v7 manual yesterday (or on some page). I understand the concept of draw functions because I do use APD in v4. Where can the quickorders be used in v7? Can I do it on a category page? Those are the only pages I can think of that would have multiple items.

I know my question would normal be a How do I in the forums but I don't think I have access to v7 forums since I am not migrating yet. If there is a more appropriate place for this please let me know.

CB - I will shoot you a PM in a bit.
MC Team - Eddie
QUOTE(cnmor @ Jul 1 2008, 02:14 PM) *
I was looking at the v7 manual yesterday (or on some page). I understand the concept of draw functions because I do use APD in v4. Where can the quickorders be used in v7? Can I do it on a category page? Those are the only pages I can think of that would have multiple items.

I know my question would normal be a How do I in the forums but I don't think I have access to v7 forums since I am not migrating yet. If there is a more appropriate place for this please let me know.

CB - I will shoot you a PM in a bit.

You can insert the draw function in any center column HTML area. I would recommend creating a custom page and inserting the function there however you could place this wherever you thought necessary.

-Eddie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.