Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rounding Product Prices
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
bhuvanai
I used "Cost * Markup" to price my products. The results always come out as numbers with decimal points. Is it possible to round up/down the price? Can it be done easily somehow or some sort of Custom Function is necessary here?
wackyjazz
I used this feature and say the item was 12.95 and I marked it up 3%, I ended up with a price of $13.34. Are you using the percentage or price markup?

QUOTE(bhuvanai @ May 19 2008, 12:50 AM) *
I used "Cost * Markup" to price my products. The results always come out as numbers with decimal points. Is it possible to round up/down the price? Can it be done easily somehow or some sort of Custom Function is necessary here?

bhuvanai

Let's say I entered 0.35 into the "Markup" box in the Category Manager. This 0.35 (35%) markup was then used to multiply with my "Store's Cost" in the Product Info. For example, 158 with 35% markup is 213.30. If I want the price to be 215.00, what would be the best way to do it?

Thank you!

QUOTE(wackyjazz @ May 19 2008, 06:21 PM) *
I used this feature and say the item was 12.95 and I marked it up 3%, I ended up with a price of $13.34. Are you using the percentage or price markup?

QUOTE(bhuvanai @ May 19 2008, 12:50 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.