Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keeping Track Of Google Checkout Fees
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
BamaCat
How are ya'll keeping track of the Google fees for checkout? There seems to be no way to get a total or summary, so I've had to go through all of them individually. Don't want to wait until tax time next year and have to do a whole year's worth!??
macrick
QUOTE(BamaCat @ May 17 2008, 03:44 PM) *
How are ya'll keeping track of the Google fees for checkout? There seems to be no way to get a total or summary, so I've had to go through all of them individually. Don't want to wait until tax time next year and have to do a whole year's worth!??

Bama,

We don't keep track of Google Checkout fees, because we don't ever have any. If you spend enough money on Adwords, the processing is free. We have used GC for 3 years and have never paid processing fees with them, thats what makes it attractive.

If I had to track it, I would probably just list it as an expense in my accounting program. I would probably not make an entry on each order, but instead on each processed batch, which would probably be a daily occurrence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.