Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accessing Forums
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
cnmor
I know one of you gurus can help me detective.gif

I spend 3 days a week where I can only use satellite Internet. Although I belong to other forums and have no problems accessing them, I can't get MC forums to recognize me at all.

Anyway for me to fix this?
Monster Tech Lead
Hi Carol,

Odds are if your IP address is changing when you are viewing different pages of the forums or after you login. If this is the case then your session will be dropped and you won't be able to access the forums. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to change this though.

If your IP address is not changing then something specifically is causing your session to be dropped. As to what I can't really say but I would recommend seeing if your ISP has any suggestions.

Joe
cnmor
I know monstersmile.gif can't do anything about it but I was hoping there was some techie out there that knows another way around this problem. I don't think calling India (Hughes Net) is going to be any help to me.
macrick
QUOTE(cnmor @ Apr 1 2008, 05:50 PM) *
I know monstersmile.gif can't do anything about it but I was hoping there was some techie out there that knows another way around this problem. I don't think calling India (Hughes Net) is going to be any help to me.

Email India if calling isn't an option. My guess would be to change the plan, or at least ask them if they can issue you a static IP address with your satellite service.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.