Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anyone Use Paypal Merchant Account?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
reneewood
I just happened upon Paypals merchant account and it looks good. Does anyone use their merchant account? If so, any input on it? I just received word of an increase in my merchant account fees for visa/mc. I guess it's time to shop around and be sure that I have the best terms available.

Can anyone chime in if they are very satisfied with their merchant account and feel that the rates are competitive? I accept visa, mc, amex and discover. And now paypal.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
wackyjazz
I use the old Verisign ...now Paypal Payflow Pro on two of my sites. Works very well and havent had any problems in the past five years.....

QUOTE(reneewood @ Mar 27 2008, 12:24 AM) *
I just happened upon Paypals merchant account and it looks good. Does anyone use their merchant account? If so, any input on it? I just received word of an increase in my merchant account fees for visa/mc. I guess it's time to shop around and be sure that I have the best terms available.

Can anyone chime in if they are very satisfied with their merchant account and feel that the rates are competitive? I accept visa, mc, amex and discover. And now paypal.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Greencatcher
I have been using paypal exclusively for over a year and it has been great for me.

Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.