Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Browse Products Page - Help
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
TheFadedLine
Hi. I've noticed that my SEO results are bringing up my Browse Products page. Is there any way to edit this? For instance: http://thefadedline.com/browseproducts/Index.html

No logo up top. MC info and link at the bottom. Definitely stuff I'd like to change!

Thanks in advance.
deerefun
QUOTE(TheFadedLine @ Feb 5 2008, 12:29 AM) *
Hi. I've noticed that my SEO results are bringing up my Browse Products page. Is there any way to edit this? For instance: http://thefadedline.com/browseproducts/Index.html

No logo up top. MC info and link at the bottom. Definitely stuff I'd like to change!

Thanks in advance.

I think that this is what you are looking for. Thank your licky stars that this will soon go away with v7.xx

Search Engine Optimizer
MonsterCommerce offers Search Engine Optimization functionality built within your storefront. The Optimizer creates a perfectly optimized HTML catalogue system containing a table of contents and pages for each of your products. Individual product pages within your online catalogue contain images, product descriptions, keyword rich links, and “Buy” options for your customers. Using advanced Search Engine Optimization techniques, your online catalogue will help increase your overall rankings and drive more traffic to your online store.

To create your optimized Online Catalogue, simply enter requested information and click “Upgrade/Downgrade your SEO Service Level.”. Next it will display code that you can copy and paste into any HTML editable area within your Admin Panel, this will place a link to the SEO catalog on your storefront.

After enabling the catalog you have the option customize the top and bottom section of the catalog, simply click “Customize SEO Catalog”. Either type in the information you want to appear in the Header/Footer of your SEO Catalog or use the WYSIWYG editor then click “Save”.

TheFadedLine
QUOTE(deerefun @ Feb 5 2008, 09:48 AM) *

After enabling the catalog you have the option customize the top and bottom section of the catalog, simply click “Customize SEO Catalog”. Either type in the information you want to appear in the Header/Footer of your SEO Catalog or use the WYSIWYG editor then click “Save”.

That's what I was looking for. Thank you!
moshi-moshi
Hi m0nsters...I could use your help again....

We're still on v4 for the store and netsol for email and as you already know the search engine optimizer is gone from v4 and we're fine with that but we can't find the folowing pages to delete in our file manager.

Do you know where these pages might be sitting so we can delete them?

These are the different pages (we didn't create these)

Any suggestions? Do I just submit a ticket for the browseproducts to be located and deleted?

thank you!!
ddavis - MC Team
QUOTE(moshi-moshi @ Oct 30 2008, 01:45 PM) *
Any suggestions? Do I just submit a ticket for the browseproducts to be located and deleted?

Either put in a ticket or call tech support. They have to delete them for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.