Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adding Roi Tracker For Shopping.com
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
EQPosts
Has anyone added the ROI tracker code to their monstersmile.gif site? I am looking at this and was really not sure where to even start or if it was possible to add the java code and I am not sure what that 1x1 pixel invisible.gif is for.

Thanks,
Andrew
totlcomp
QUOTE(equickxpress @ Sep 6 2007, 07:57 PM) *
Has anyone added the ROI tracker code to their monstersmile.gif site? I am looking at this and was really not sure where to even start or if it was possible to add the java code and I am not sure what that 1x1 pixel invisible.gif is for.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
https://merchant.shopping.com/mac/app?servi...page/RoiTracker

Copy the Javascript and go to your stores' Admin panel > Checkout > Online Payment Manager. At the bottom of the Order Confirmation text that appears after a successful order, paste the Javascript from Shopping.com. From what I understand, only the Order_ID and Order_Amt values are supported, but that's enough to track sales. So your javascript will look like this:
CODE
<script language="JavaScript">
var merchant_id = '[YourStoreID]'
var order_id = '[ORDERNUMBER]'
var order_amt = '[TOTAL]'
var category_id = 'PUT_YOUR_DATA_HERE'
var category_name = 'PUT_YOUR_DATA_HERE'
var product_id = 'PUT_YOUR_DATA_HERE'
var product_name = 'PUT_YOUR_DATA_HERE'
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" src="https://stat.DealTime.com/ROI/ROI.js?mid=[YourStoreID]"></script>

Hope that helps.
EQPosts
That does help out a lot, I was not sure where to place the code. I will try and see how this works,
BamaCat
Hey, how did this work out for you? Did the code work? I'm doing the same thing with shopzilla.

Is it possible to use the tracking code with G Checkout?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.