Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I Access Merchant Only Areas?
MonsterSmallBusiness Forums > MonsterCommerce > How do I?
aquariasupply
Just wondering how I get into merchant areas its saying im not allowed in.
ArcoJedi
Hey aquariasupply, Welcome to the Forums!

It is no secret to getting access to all of the forums. All you have to do is simply place a ticket - http://my.monstercommerce.com/ - and our team will update your account as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
Monster Tech Lead
Hi Everyone,

With the new addition of NetworkSolutions selling the MonsterCommerce Storefront there are now more ways to get access to all merchant areas of the forums. If you have purchased MonsterCommerce and you have a NetworkSolutions Account Manager login you can either give Tech Support a call to get verified for merchant access, or you can place a SR (Service Request) through your NetworkSolutions account Manager.

Secondly if you have a my.monstercommerce.com account, you can also place a trouble ticket to Tech Support and we can get your forum account setup for merchant access.

Note when calling support, placing an SR, or Ticket, please be sure to include your forum user name and your sites domain name so we can verify your account.

Thanks
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.