Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help! Business Ideas Needed
coffegirl
post Aug 13 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Monster Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,792

Hello everyone! I need your help embarassed.gif I'm a newbie in coffee vending business.. I need your comments, ideas and suggestions to help improve sales. Actually the coffee machine that I choose is pretty unique and offers a variety of “cappuccino” flavors (for what it is intended, that are of the likes of starbucks clap.gif ). But it is intended to sit next to the coffee pot of a great tasting coffee for those that like alternatives to coffee. Are there other things that I missed?

If you have more ideas please help me!!!

Thank you so much
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
purplekitty
post Aug 13 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #2

Platinum Monster
Group Icon

Group: Merchant Mods
Member No.: 689

A place to start would be to read through the plethora of threads within this category.

+Quote Post
cygnus
post Sep 9 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #3

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 6,833

QUOTE(purplekitty @ Aug 13 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]113287[/snapback]

A place to start would be to read through the plethora of threads within this category.

Well, Coffee Girl let me first tell you that you have hit upon an amazing idea... It is truely a great business proposition to mint money. I myself have seen lot of people minting money from this very idea... However one word of caution that I would like to share with you....Please keep it in mind that people will only opt for your coffee if you can sustain the quality and if you can constantly improvise on your flavours and introduce out of the box ideas....

+Quote Post
ami
post Sep 13 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #4

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 7,252

In the food and beverage business, the most important thing is the presentation. How you are presenting your product matters a lot. You must offer other varieties of coffee along with the cappuccino flavor, so that the customers have multiple options. Finally, maintain the good quality as it will be the deciding factor in long run.
I hope that my suggestion will help you in your business.

+Quote Post
marian
post Sep 15 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #5

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 7,383

Just needed some help since I didnt find a suitable thread to post this. I have been wanting to do some business along the lines of Emerald and PAS but really dont know what their success rate is and what are the returns on the ventures. Is there anything better than this, would like to know .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 01:58 AM