Greencatcher
post May 29 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 4,746

Hello All

Is anyone using a dropship service, and has anyone heard of World Wide Brands?

What do you think of them

Al
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tahj1024
post May 30 2007, 03:52 AM
Post #2

Monster PHD
Group Icon

Group: Posting Members
Member No.: 10,039

i hear all good things about them. In january I went to a Trump confrence and there was a compnay marketing e bay tuturials and they recomend getting products from there. so i did a lot of reading up on them. its the only company the e bay endorses to source products so i guess that says alot. also, that 250 fee is life time. all the companys u get the products form dont charge a set up fee to start an account sooo even if it doenst work out you really dont have much to lose. i plan to use them at a later date

This post has been edited by tahj1024: May 30 2007, 03:53 AM

+Quote Post
Monster Tech Lea...
post May 30 2007, 06:26 AM
Post #3

Monster Yoda
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,798

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for a good drop shipping partner that we are partnered with, that company is Doba.

They have over 250 thousand products and they have product feeds which are very, very easy to import into the MonsterCommerce Storefront using DataPort.

For more information checkout:
http://www.doba.com
http://www.doba.com/about/partners

Joe

+Quote Post
Greencatcher
post May 30 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 4,746

I went to doba and the example price they give on a product that sold on ebay is ove $700.00 but the item is being sold on ebay with a buy-it-now for under $600.00.

Also Doba will give a free trial if I give them my credit card but no mention of how much they charge.

has anybody had experience with them other than someone that has partnered with them

Al

+Quote Post
tahj1024
post May 30 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #5

Monster PHD
Group Icon

Group: Posting Members
Member No.: 10,039

i hear bad things about Doba they were the big name when i was doing the search. everyone uses them. the thing about it thought is they always say it will sell for a higher price than it actrually does. they calculate the price they give u based on this but since it doesnt sell for that price u dont make much. i read a lot about people who got mp3 players from them for 175 because the suggested retail is 300. however, i went to the store and they were 149.99 thats the only product i looked up but after seeing that I never went back to their site. whichever dropshipping service you choose though please let me know how it works out for you. especially if u go w/ WW brands. id like to know more about them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 05:38 AM