Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Chat Services For Your Website, Give us your feedback!
scaldiran-MC Tea...
post Aug 19 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #1

Monster Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 9

Would you like to get a higher conversion rate and give better customer support for your website? If so, live chat is the way to go. ChatStat Technologies provides live chat solutions for small businesses, and we would like to get your feedback regarding the product that ChatStat offers. We would like to do a Beta test of this software, to see what you think, so please give us your feedback.

If you have questions or have problems with ChatStat, you can get instant help through live chat.

Live Chat Software allows you to conduct two-way text conversations with visitors to your web store. In the same way that you would help customers in a regular store, you can talk to and assist potential customers on your website. Offering live chat to your potential customers is an excellent way to reduce shopping cart abandonment. If you are unfamiliar with Live Chat Software, use this link to watch a quick demo of ChatStat. You can also watch this video for a more detailed demonstration of how ChatStat's live chats work.

ChatStat is offering a fully-featured 30-day free trial. Just download the software, install it on your computer, create an account, and follow the quick step-by-step below.

Please help keep this thread on topic. The purpose of this thread is to introduce ChatStat to you and get your feedback. Please chat with ChatStat's representatives through this link if you have any questions or problems. Just follow the simple steps below to install ChatStat.

Step 1 - After downloading and installing ChatStat, open the program and login to your new account. Click the "Site HTML" button located under the "Quick Tasks" tab.

Step 2 - Copy the entire code from the default "JavaScript HTML Snippet" area.

Step 3 - Enter your Ecommerce Control Panel and click the HTML, then Right Column HTML menu.
Step 4 - Paste the full HTML code from step 2 into the main content area.
Step 5 - Make sure the display option shows either custom only or both custom and default. Click the save button to finish.

Let us know what you think about this product. We value your feedback.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
heartland
post Aug 19 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #2

Jedi Monster
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,844

How much is it going to cost?

+Quote Post
scaldiran-MC Tea...
post Aug 19 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #3

Monster Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

It's free with all the add-ons you want for 30 days. We would appreciate any feedback you can give within that timeframe, and if you are interested in using the software longer than that period, you can subscribe. For pricing information, visit the following URL (or click on the chat button above):

http://chatstat.com/Pricing.aspx

+Quote Post
Nick Matina
post Aug 20 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #4

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 12,732

Hello everyone, Nick Matina here with ChatStat. We are a company focused on providing the best live chat software for shopping carts. Some of you old timers may remember me, as I was the original founder of MonsterCommerce. After finishing with MC, I started ChatStat and have been building it for about 3 years, always with the concept of commerce oriented chat as the goal. Our past knowledge of the NetSol Commerce system will allow ChatStat to work with NetWork Solutions to provide a seamless and simple system for you to talk to your customers while they shop!

I invite you to read through this quick summary of our product written especially for this forum post. I have tried below to tell you the most important things in as little space as possible.

FEATURES SUMMARY:

- Fast and Easy for you and your customer to use. If a customer needs help , they click on the button, and are connected right away! Simple, fast, and elegant prechat and chat windows ensure smooth operation. As an administrator you can edit all aspects of visitor side chat including: all colors, fonts, sizes, backgrounds, text, buttons, and logos are editable completely within the admin panel of ChatStat and take effect instantly when saved.

- No Risk - ChatStat comes with a thirty day free trial. There is never a contract, no credit card is required to try it, and all features are fully enabled during the trial. After you subscribe, there is a "no questions asked" 30 day money back guarantee. ChatStat will also back its product with 24/7 support and sales support that is sincere and available to help you.

- Real time info on site visitors. When a visitor shows up, moves around, or leaves, your updated instantly.

- Simple and familiar, out of the way interface. ChatStat is just like an IM. It has a small foot print and is easy to use. Just double click on a visitors IP to chat with them, or wait for then to contact you. If they do, ChatStat rings like a telephone, and you just ACCEPT or DENY the call. Multi Operator Awareness and queing are included.

- Remote Screen Share and Control - We call this Concierge shopping. You can now take over a shoppers screen, mouse, and keyboard (with their permission) and help them shop! This includes showing them products, adding to cart, filling out forms, and more! Works with Mac and Linux shoppers too. No install required, runs on Java.

- Multi Person Conference Rooms. Unlimited size language translating conference rooms with geo-mapping, with other ops or visitors.

- Language Translation - Translate in sixteen languages on the fly.

- Operator to Operator Messaging and One Touch Screen sharing - Once you begin using ChatStat on a site with many operators, you will find that instant messaging each other, transferring calls, sharing screens with each other, and colloborating outside of visitor chat is common place. This will help your business run more efficiently.

- Statistics on CHAT and WEBSITE. "Stats on Chats" should not to be confused with the statistics of your website. Stats on Chats is different from web stats because it tells you how many chats each operator makes, takes, and gives totals for all operators as well. We also using a fully animated MOVINGGRAPH system that allows you to pan and zoom through graphs visually. In addition, we also offer a number of regular stats tools, always at your fingertips, also updated hourly.

- IM Aggregation - Just like Trillian. All seven major IM systems will load into your contacts list inside ChatStat, so you only need on IM program. Additionally ChatStat connects with SKYPE to provide a full VOIP CALL BACK CENTER so you can place CALL ME BACK NOW buttons on your site as well, and call them using SKYPE or a regular phone.

Here is a 3 minute intro video on live chat in general, and also here is a video that goes into exactly how live chat works with our program.

PRICING:

Our pricing is only $20 per month per operator for the basic system which includes the following at no additional cost:

http://www.chatstat.com/free.aspx

Additionally you can purchase other paid options.

http://www.chatsatat.com/pricing.aspx

Remember, there is a thirty day trial, no credit card required, and no contract, and no program limitations. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee.

I do hope that we can help all of you enjoy the benefits of Live Chat Software for your shopping cart system. I will be personally monitoring this thread to provide any assistance you may need, or to answer any questions.

Thank you.

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Nick Matina: Aug 20 2008, 04:10 PM

+Quote Post
Nick Matina
post Aug 21 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #5

Monster Newbie

Any NETSOL customer who provides information and feedback in this thread will receive a life time 20% discount on ChatStat.

Thank you!

[to get your discount please email NICK@CHATSTAT.COM)

This post has been edited by Nick Matina: Aug 21 2008, 12:58 PM

+Quote Post
skatesusa
post Aug 21 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #6

Monster Newbie

Group: Beta Testers
Member No.: 12,228

after speaking to both Roger and Nick we will be leaving liveperson whos products are both over priced and do seem to have reg. issues with their servers
The Live Chat software was demoed for me by both Roger and the owner of the Company Nick and the features of their product pretty much blows away all the
other companies providing a simular product bash.gif

+Quote Post
Nuriel
post Aug 22 2008, 09:29 AM
Post #7

Monster PHD
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,639

I am too after extensive research and deliberation ready to start implementing and testing the product. As soon as we have it up and running I will post comments!

+Quote Post
loxalot
post Aug 24 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #8

Monster PHD
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,471

One of my plans after migration was to implement a live chat feature. My site goes live on Tuesday and after I make sure everything works I'll try the 30 day trial and most my comments here.

+Quote Post
in2nascar
post Aug 24 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #9

Monster Sergeant
Group Icon

Member No.: 617

I am using the trail in my NEW V7 Netsol store. If anyones wants to see the customer end feel free to chat with me this week. I'll be off and on and possibly away at times working and adding product.

The site is:

Sports Depot Inc. Version 7 Temp Site!

+Quote Post
Valley
post Aug 26 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #10

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,110

QUOTE(Nick Matina @ Aug 21 2008, 05:43 PM) *
Any NETSOL customer who provides information and feedback in this thread will receive a life time 20% discount on ChatStat.

Thank you!

[to get your discount please email NICK@CHATSTAT.COM)

I just downloaded ChatStat and began trying it out. I had used liveperson in the past. I have only had it on a few minutes, and already I am liking the ease of use, and the amount of information available to me. I especially like the IP address, and geoposition.

And, I am pleased to see that there are features to help prevent live chat spam!

+Quote Post
Nick Matina
post Aug 26 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #11

Monster Newbie

I am glad to see a large influx of Network Solutions customers to our review here!

Here are some things I would like to point out.

- There is a GRIDVIEW MODE that is very similiar to the FULL SCREEN mode of other live chat programs. When this view mode is selected, it makes ChatStat take the whole screen. After you enable GRIDVIEW it is best to maximize ChatStat. There are two ways to enable gridview, the easiest is to select CHATSTAT, and hit the F8 KEY at the top of your keyboard. Repeatedly hitting this key will allow you to switch modes instantly. You can also go to the MAIN MENU (ChatStat logo, top left) and click on VIEW> VIEW MODE TOGGLE. In gridview you can sort, see visitor thumbnail trails, ban, and see past chats. Its better for sites with alot of traffic.

- We can set up your graphics free of charge. Icons, Pop Ups, and Conversation Window. Just let us know by comming to Chat with us.

- You can add me as a buddy, so you can get instant help and talk with me directly during this test. To do this please go to the main menu (ChatStat logo, top left) and choose ADD/REMOVE CONTACT, then choose CHATSTAT as IM, then add NICK@CHATSTAT.COM as your buddy. My name will then appear on your buddy list. Double click to talk with me.

Thanks everybody!

+Quote Post
loft
post Aug 29 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #12

Average Monster
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,785

Wow sounds sa-weet. We will be checking this out ASAP.

+Quote Post
flyingsouth
post Sep 11 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #13

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Just chatted with Nick - he is very helpful and nice. I will be checking out the trial. Pricing is great and MUCH better than Live Person.

+Quote Post
loft
post Sep 17 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #14

Average Monster
Group Icon

We really like this and forsee using it on our new migrated site.

+Quote Post
Training Shop
post Sep 19 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #15

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,368

QUOTE(Nick Matina @ Aug 20 2008, 08:22 PM) *
Hello everyone, Nick Matina here with ChatStat. We are a company focused on providing the best live chat software for shopping carts. Some of you old timers may remember me, as I was the original founder of MonsterCommerce. After finishing with MC, I started ChatStat and have been building it for about 3 years, always with the concept of commerce oriented chat as the goal. Our past knowledge of the NetSol Commerce system will allow ChatStat to work with NetWork Solutions to provide a seamless and simple system for you to talk to your customers while they shop!

I invite you to read through this quick summary of our product written especially for this forum post. I have tried below to tell you the most important things in as little space as possible.

FEATURES SUMMARY:

- Fast and Easy for you and your customer to use. If a customer needs help , they click on the button, and are connected right away! Simple, fast, and elegant prechat and chat windows ensure smooth operation. As an administrator you can edit all aspects of visitor side chat including: all colors, fonts, sizes, backgrounds, text, buttons, and logos are editable completely within the admin panel of ChatStat and take effect instantly when saved.

- No Risk - ChatStat comes with a thirty day free trial. There is never a contract, no credit card is required to try it, and all features are fully enabled during the trial. After you subscribe, there is a "no questions asked" 30 day money back guarantee. ChatStat will also back its product with 24/7 support and sales support that is sincere and available to help you.

- Real time info on site visitors. When a visitor shows up, moves around, or leaves, your updated instantly.

- Simple and familiar, out of the way interface. ChatStat is just like an IM. It has a small foot print and is easy to use. Just double click on a visitors IP to chat with them, or wait for then to contact you. If they do, ChatStat rings like a telephone, and you just ACCEPT or DENY the call. Multi Operator Awareness and queing are included.

- Remote Screen Share and Control - We call this Concierge shopping. You can now take over a shoppers screen, mouse, and keyboard (with their permission) and help them shop! This includes showing them products, adding to cart, filling out forms, and more! Works with Mac and Linux shoppers too. No install required, runs on Java.

- Multi Person Conference Rooms. Unlimited size language translating conference rooms with geo-mapping, with other ops or visitors.

- Language Translation - Translate in sixteen languages on the fly.

- Operator to Operator Messaging and One Touch Screen sharing - Once you begin using ChatStat on a site with many operators, you will find that instant messaging each other, transferring calls, sharing screens with each other, and colloborating outside of visitor chat is common place. This will help your business run more efficiently.

- Statistics on CHAT and WEBSITE. "Stats on Chats" should not to be confused with the statistics of your website. Stats on Chats is different from web stats because it tells you how many chats each operator makes, takes, and gives totals for all operators as well. We also using a fully animated MOVINGGRAPH system that allows you to pan and zoom through graphs visually. In addition, we also offer a number of regular stats tools, always at your fingertips, also updated hourly.

- IM Aggregation - Just like Trillian. All seven major IM systems will load into your contacts list inside ChatStat, so you only need on IM program. Additionally ChatStat connects with SKYPE to provide a full VOIP CALL BACK CENTER so you can place CALL ME BACK NOW buttons on your site as well, and call them using SKYPE or a regular phone.

Here is a 3 minute intro video on live chat in general, and also here is a video that goes into exactly how live chat works with our program.

PRICING:

Our pricing is only $20 per month per operator for the basic system which includes the following at no additional cost:

http://www.chatstat.com/free.aspx

Additionally you can purchase other paid options.

http://www.chatsatat.com/pricing.aspx

Remember, there is a thirty day trial, no credit card required, and no contract, and no program limitations. There is also a 30 day money back guarantee.

I do hope that we can help all of you enjoy the benefits of Live Chat Software for your shopping cart system. I will be personally monitoring this thread to provide any assistance you may need, or to answer any questions.

Thank you.

Thanks!

I have had the Chat Stat feature on my web site and have found that it is easy to use. The alert feature that someone is on the site through the phone ring sound or blink option on your toolbar if you have sound muted does get my attention while working that a potential customer is on the site. Easy to use..no problems so far with any downtime. I find that customers don't initiate a call for customer service as many of us won't when we are browsing a site but you do have the opportunity to initiate a contact and assist your site visitor. You can see their IP address and from what region as a global map feature is also included. I purchased the service as an added feature to answer questions and to direct visitors in finding what they are looking for. I am very pleased! grin.gif

+Quote Post
Valley
post Sep 23 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #16

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,110

Hi there all:

We have been using Chatstat, live chat services, for our e-commerce site and can only offer glowing recommendations. We did enjoy the free trial period, which afford us the luxury of messing around with ALL of the many features offered by Chatstat. We have now loaded our chatstat wallet, choosing features that we feel we simply can not do without!

The fact that you can customize your services, choosing only what your business needs and wants is only one of the primary bonuses over the other live chat services we have used. Chatstat customer service, training, and attention to detail are beyond compare! Customization of our chatstat, which blended it into our site in a very complimentary way was done keeping the goal in mind, which is to convert visitors to buyers. It is one thing to talk, it is another to talk while ringing up a sale via the website. Chatstat certainly assists in the sales of visitors, that may be on the fence, or have a simple question.

Over the past couple of years we have noticed that more an more visitors, simply do not want to stop surfing/buying to pick up the phone and dial the toll free number to discuss their order needs, place orders, or ask questions. We feel that the reason for this is directly related to the fact that most that shop, are at WORK, and typically SHOP from WORK before or after lunch. We guess, they simply want to shop, minus the risk of exposing themselves to a cyber walk thought our shop to their employers. The phone requires effort, and risk - whereas, the live chat with CHATSTAT, requires neither. As a result, we have saved $$ on our toll-free lines, offsetting the customizable and reasonable fees of Chatstat.

While there remain a few, must use the phone folks, we do expect to drop our toll free lines down the road. Chatstat has emerged as a new player on the live chat scene, that has my vote for VIP. Chatstat simply does it better, they listen harder (to our needs) and they aim to please. Simply stated, Chatstat works for the buck, and earns every penny of it. Chatstat has certainly earned our business.

We highly recommend that you give Chatstat a whirl, knowing you will be all the better for it.

+Quote Post
nutshell
post Sep 23 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #17

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,211

Because of Time Zone differences, I have been using Liveperson for several years in the 'offline' mode.

Can I set this app to operate in offline mode so customers can email us through a "structured" interface?

If I choose offline as the primary mode (no seats), what is the cost?

+Quote Post
Nick Matina
post Sep 29 2008, 01:11 AM
Post #18

Monster Newbie

There are two ways to do this.

1. make the OFFLINE MESSAGE an invisable dot, and put your email contact below the chat button.

What this means is that when you are not online, the chat button is invisible, and customers will then use the email or other system you have, which you should put just below where the chat icon usually goes.

2. you can use our built in CALL BACK CENTER. it is multi operator aware, supports VOIP CALL BACK, and also works with your email.

+Quote Post
loft
post Oct 6 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #19

Average Monster
Group Icon

We've had ChatStat since the beginning of September or so. We now have filled our wallet and ditched our 'other service'. For us, the 'online concierge' service will be key, as we still get lots of people who aren't very Web savvy. This allows us to take them through our site and show them products as they sit back and take in the necessary information to make a purchase.

Furthermore, ChatStat is intuitive - our customer service person was up and running almost immediately. When they were out sick others were able to fill her seat with no trouble at all.

As businesses undergo changes during these times, its great to have an a la carte type service. It is easy to customize ChatStat to your needs month by month. Our high season begins in February/March and I expect to be adding seats and some other features as necessary.

Kudos for ChatStat!

+Quote Post
Avante
post Oct 21 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #20

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 11,024

I am currently using Provide Support for my live chat software which I find great at $99/yr. How is your chat software different?
Thanks!
Avante Hands Free

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 03:47 AM