Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking For An Affiliate Program To Use?
bottles
post Sep 25 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #1

Monster Newbie

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 7,265

I noticed that MC is set up for the "Affiliate Wiz" program. I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the program before we spend the money.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J&M
post Oct 3 2006, 03:55 AM
Post #2

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Group: MonsterVIP
Member No.: 3,741

Wow, I can't believe no one has responded to this question, not even an MC tech. There has to be someone out there that has used the Affiliate section of MC.

+Quote Post
bottles
post Nov 14 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #3

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 7,265

QUOTE(J&M @ Oct 3 2006, 04:56 AM) [snapback]115946[/snapback]

Wow, I can't believe no one has responded to this question, not even an MC tech. There has to be someone out there that has used the Affiliate section of MC.

I guess that answred my question... How about this, does any MC tech or Sales Staff know anything about The "Affiliate Wiz"?

+Quote Post
smckenzie
post Nov 14 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Monster Yoda
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,595

We considered AffiliateWiz, however the lack of a directory/network where potential affiliates can look for new programs put us off. The software may be cheap, but you would have to do a lot of leg work to get affiliates on to the program.

Just our 2 cents.

+Quote Post
tsadmin
post Nov 15 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #5

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,562

QUOTE(smckenzie @ Nov 14 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]118227[/snapback]

We considered AffiliateWiz, however the lack of a directory/network where potential affiliates can look for new programs put us off. The software may be cheap, but you would have to do a lot of leg work to get affiliates on to the program.

Just our 2 cents.

How do you pass your sales through to your affiliate program? We are on CJ. The problem I find is that we only have variables for either the total cart before discounts or total cart with discounts plus shipping.

Either way I am paying commissions on either the shipping or the sale amount before discount. I do not like paying extra to my affiliates.

Also AffiliateWiz is a very bad idea. They have it setup the same way so you will be paying extra commissions. And like stated above no network to pull new affiliates from.

my 2 cents

+Quote Post
nutshell
post Aug 24 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 10,211

Has anyone got any experience with KOWABUNGA?

I run an affiliate ad with them, and every now and then the merchant I support sends me a check - that works for me. martiniemoticon.gif

I am keen to find a good, easy to manage, cost effective and reliable affiliate engine that will make it worth the while of our devoted repeat customers to get involved and promote our products - for a similar consideration.

Of course, it goes without saying that said engine should bolt seamlessly into monstersmile.gif .

+Quote Post
bob@travelessent...
post Nov 14 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #7

Monster Newbie

Member No.: 7,509

QUOTE(tsadmin @ Nov 15 2006, 04:06 PM) *
QUOTE(smckenzie @ Nov 14 2006, 09:40 PM) *

Just our 2 cents.

How do you pass your sales through to your affiliate program? We are on CJ. The problem I find is that we only have variables for either the total cart before discounts or total cart with discounts plus shipping.

Either way I am paying commissions on either the shipping or the sale amount before discount. I do not like paying extra to my affiliates.

Also AffiliateWiz is a very bad idea. They have it setup the same way so you will be paying extra commissions. And like stated above no network to pull new affiliates from.

my 2 cents

Me too! It is very frustrating to pay extra to affiliates. As of right now I am paying close to $2,000 per year in extra commissions due to this shortcoming of monstersmile.gif. Does anyone if this will be fixed in the new version?

+Quote Post
macrick
post Nov 14 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #8

Monster Stallion
Group Icon

Group: Beta Testers
Member No.: 4,967

Don't know about affiliates, we don't use them, yet, but am interested. Just yesterday, this guy sent me an unsolicited email requesting that we give em a shot.

affiliatefuture.com

Kinda looked it over briefly, don't know if they are good or not, but maybe some of you others can help me determine that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 09:37 PM