Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Chat Services For Your Website, Give us your feedback!
RobVW
post Nov 5 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #21

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 10,293

I've been testing ChatStat for the past few weeks and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Within the first 10 minutes of placing it on my site, it saved a $100+ sale that would have been lost due to a bad billing address (customer tries to place order, has no idea why their order is rejected, we all know the story...). I happened to be witnessing this play out live, so I noted the customer IP address and pushed a "May I help You" chat invitation popup to the customer and it was quickly resolved. This scenario repeated itself many times over. So as far as paying for itself, Chatstat is a no brainer.

One concern I had prior to trying Chatstat was the prospect of customers constantly wanting to chat with me. I didn't get into the virtual store business because I like interacting with customers... To my relief this has not been a problem at all. I even have the timed auto chat invite feature enabled (a VERY cool feature) and I still only chat about 5 times a day with customers (on 2000+ unique users daily). And of course once a customer chats with you, the liklihood of that customer making a purchase goes way up.

I think customers really like having the option of live chat. Even if they don't chat, it gives them comfort knowing they can if they need to. Comfort = conversions

Try it. You'll like it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 03:49 AM