Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paypal Update, notice received to update code in website?
aoeartworld
post Aug 7 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #1

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 9,223

We received a notice from paypal that their Payflow gateway service is updated and starting 9/1/09 will no longer support outdated Payflow Pro SSDK versions 2.xx, 3.xx, 4.0x and 4.1x. Transactions after this date will fail. They ask that the "web developers update integration to an sdk version 4.3+ or to our direct HTTPS interface as soon as possible."

Is this being done by monstersmile.gif? Is it something we have to do? Please advise.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aoeartworld
post Aug 10 2009, 08:45 PM
Post #2

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 7 2009, 01:02 PM) *
We received a notice from paypal that their Payflow gateway service is updated and starting 9/1/09 will no longer support outdated Payflow Pro SSDK versions 2.xx, 3.xx, 4.0x and 4.1x. Transactions after this date will fail. They ask that the "web developers update integration to an sdk version 4.3+ or to our direct HTTPS interface as soon as possible."

Is this being done by monstersmile.gif? Is it something we have to do? Please advise.

An update. I still have not heard from anyone associated with monstersmile.gif commerce/ net sol as far as the software being paypal pro current. I did however receive an email from a paypal rep saying they looked at our website transactions and the software being used is NOT current version. They referred me to monstercommerce/netsol and said if it was not updated by Aug 31, our transactions from the website would fail.

Can anyone at mc/ns answer this question???

Have tried to get to new forums with no success. Also posted a request about that elsewhere.

+Quote Post
ddavis - MC Team
post Aug 11 2009, 08:38 AM
Post #3

Monster Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: MC Staff
Member No.: 5,349

You don't need to do anything. We will be updating our paypal integration before 9/1.

+Quote Post
aoeartworld
post Aug 11 2009, 04:28 PM
Post #4

Monster Wannabe
Group Icon

QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 11 2009, 10:38 AM) *
You don't need to do anything. We will be updating our paypal integration before 9/1.

thanks. have forwarded this to the site owner. Now, can you tell me how to register for the new forums? My log in doesn't work over there.

+Quote Post
ddavis - MC Team
post Aug 11 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #5

Monster Sergeant
Group Icon

Group: MC Staff
Member No.: 5,349

QUOTE(aoeartworld @ Aug 11 2009, 05:28 PM) *
QUOTE(ddavis - MC Team @ Aug 11 2009, 10:38 AM) *

thanks. have forwarded this to the site owner. Now, can you tell me how to register for the new forums? My log in doesn't work over there.

Send me a PM with the username you want. Keep in mind that the other forums are for the new version of the software so if you ask version 4 questions there you will most likely be given a link to this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 08:51 AM