> Need New Processor, Shut me down for "high risk" reasons
ImNotWorthy
post Nov 6 2008, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Average Monster
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 9,209

My website sells dietary supplements, and Total Merch Services dropped our account with no notice or reason (they have also danced around taking my calls or calling me back regarding the issue). I've attempted setting up an account with Global Payments suggested by monstersmile.gif and I'm getting the same response for now, although they're reviewing the website. They tell me because we sell dietary supplements we're a high-risk account and a high likelihood for chargebacks, although, we've never had any!

What other processors out there are going to get us back up and running? We've been arguing our case for almost two weeks now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monster Support ...
post Nov 6 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #2

Monster PHD
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,439

QUOTE(ImNotWorthy @ Nov 6 2008, 01:14 PM) *
My website sells dietary supplements, and Total Merch Services dropped our account with no notice or reason (they have also danced around taking my calls or calling me back regarding the issue). I've attempted setting up an account with Global Payments suggested by monstersmile.gif and I'm getting the same response for now, although they're reviewing the website. They tell me because we sell dietary supplements we're a high-risk account and a high likelihood for chargebacks, although, we've never had any!

What other processors out there are going to get us back up and running? We've been arguing our case for almost two weeks now.

Try our team here: http://merchantservices.networksolutions.com/

I cannot make any promises, but I know that they do whatever they can to help out our clients.

Chris

+Quote Post
ImNotWorthy
post Nov 6 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #3

Average Monster
Group Icon

Group: Verified Store Member
Member No.: 9,209

QUOTE(monstersmile.gif Support Director @ Nov 6 2008, 01:24 PM) *
QUOTE(ImNotWorthy @ Nov 6 2008, 01:14 PM) *

Try our team here: http://merchantservices.networksolutions.com/

I cannot make any promises, but I know that they do whatever they can to help out our clients.

Chris

Ok great! Where was this hiding out? Any others in case I'm shot down?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2018 - 12:01 AM