Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thinking About Selling My Store: Inquiries Welcome, If you're already selling to baby goods customers, keep reading ..
adoptshoppeVIP
post Aug 7 2007, 06:12 AM
Post #1

Monster Know It All
Group Icon

Group: MonsterVIP
Member No.: 2,523

Hi Everyone, with all the talk of new carts and waits for migration, etc., I'm giving voice to something I've been thinking about for several months and that it may be time to sell AdoptShoppe. With all my other business/personal responsibilities, this just feels right.

I'm in process right now of valuing the business. Sale would include all inventory, customer/vendor files, several key adoption domains, copyright to a line of adoption announcements and needlework pattens, my top Google ranking for all the essential keyphrases for the adoption book and gift business, and the goodwill and reputation I've developed for the past several years. (I would rename my small publishing division, as well, so the new owner would have complete rights to the adoptshoppe brand name.)

This could easily be a turn-key business for the right person. 8 years old and a destination site (even its own keyword phrase!), the store continues to do well. I'm in no hurry but wouldn't be averse to having a deal done before the holidays begin. I would also be open to a consulting relationship for a year or so if we felt some sort of transition for the marketplace was necessary.

Serious inquiries only, please. Feel free to email me offline.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 05:36 AM